TISSOT Seastar Chronograph Vintage Watch
- Flat Plexiglass crystal
- Sunburst Charcoal original dial with raised yellow baton markers.
- Silvered hands with red chrono hands.
- Swiss Made Mechanical Wind Chrono Date Movement – sorry no photos I dont have the caseback tool required currently.
- Date function at 6 o’clock – T Swiss Made T either printed side of date window
- Rare with Original Crown
- Tonneau Barrel Super-Retro case shape, brushed finish with polished sides
- Fixed black bezel
- Very good quality, 20mm genuine leather blue tropic strap – fitted in 2018 and worn only a few times
- With Vintage Tissot Box and Blank Vintage Tissot Booklet Stamped at a Harrogate Jewellers
- Splashproof – not tested / guaranteed for water resistance due to vintage nature.
- Running and keeping time. All functions working correctly.
A rare watch, only another 1-2 listed like it on the whole of ebay c. £1000 BUT this model has the original Tissot crown and sits in a nice vintage Tissot box
I originally thought around £995 was a high price for a vintage Tissot however researching the scarcity of this model and having worn the watch on the wrist, it is a rare and weighty vintage timepice of some quality.
As a collector, if you paid around £850 I don’t think you’d be disappointed at all.
We are obliged as an online retailer to photograph all imperfections but in person and when worn on the wrist the watch looks even better than the photos in the main listing